Tuesday, June 21, 2011

8 Months of love

I forced myself to stay up tonight, to update my blog:) Things are busy,like normal! Abigail turned eight months old,fathers day, and  same old crazy work and stuff! ha. The girls keep me rounded. I feel as though they are what gets me through the day,beside family. It's crazy how the time is flying and things are changing.  My love for them grow,and grows! The twins are no longer babies, they have grown up soo much, see....
They are washing there hands, potty trained, Smarter than a average three year old i'd say! There asking What,when,how and why! They know there twins now and that they each are there own person. It makes me sad and happy. They've just blossemed to be little girls. Im so proud to be there MOM! They told daddy HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! it was so cute. They must think he is like mommy too! They got him a huge ballon and card, they were repeating over and over 'its father day mom" .Then they go to give it to him and say "Happy Mothers day"... Priceless!!!!!
We also did a mini photo session for grandpa and daddy for fathers day. It turned out wonderful. The pictures speak a thousand words. They sure love there daddy/Bpa:)







Abigail is 8 months old,and full of fun and sass. I love everything about her. She is crawling and getting into everything. I have a feeling she will be a early walker. Sissies better watch out,she has quite the tude:)
is'nt she just adorable! I snap at least a 100 pics a week. Pretty crazy,and yes she still is our princess. We deck her out in head~bands and treat her like a queen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment